Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kiddos

Jacob always wants to help feed Levi.
He was feeding him Jello and actually did a really good job.
Levi is like a little bird with that mouth open.  

Mmmmmmmm

Hey mom!

Levi loves bath time!  And he loves the spout cover.
Don't you just want to squeeze him?!  I do!!!  And I do!! :)

I slicked his hair back.  I think it changes his looks.

Here's his innocent look.

Between the flash of the camera, the duck and water, he couldn't contain his excitement!

And Kate got her Levi fix the other night when they dropped by.
She's such a sweet little girl.  

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Jacob is such a great helper! Levi looks so cute! I love that innocent picture!

Kimmie said...

How sweet is that...Jacob feeding Levi! I hope Maddox will be that sweet!! Levi is adorable!! I do want to squeeze him!

Unknown said...

I love the duck cover! He really is so cute. His cute brother is a wonderful helper.