Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Final birthday recap, I promise ;)

Levi got some great birthday gifts!  Thank you to everyone for your generosity!

He wasn't sure what to do, so Momma helped him out.

To follow are some of the bigger kiddos playing in the water

I asked them to give me a big cheese, and this is what I got - not bad.

"Yippee!!"

Luke's turn!

Now Caleb's turn!

Levi watching the big kiddos
{do these two look alike?  everyone thinks so}

Snack time!

I have no idea what's going on here.  :)

Silly girl!

I see you!

Make yourself at home, Luke! :)

Later at night, we found an itty bitty frog.  The kids wanted their turn to hold it, I'm surprised they didn't squish it to death.  

Then I remembered the bug catcher 

They all wanted to take him home, so we decided to let the little fella go.  
It couldn't get away fast enough!  HA! :)  

Thanks again for a wonderful birthday party and celebrating our sweet ONE year old ;)

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Those pictures are precious! I think Levi and his Dad do look alike.

Kelley said...

What are you guys doing the 2nd week of July. We may just need to plan a day to come to NWA.

Kelley said...

I could come up July 18th or 22nd. Whichever would be best for you guys. E-mail is kelleyhonghiran@suddenlink.net

Jacquie Wallace said...

I can't believe Levi is a year old already!! You did a great job on his party!