Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


*I am loving my first week off from work!  :)

*I am loving that I can now do this with Jacob!

*I am loving my new 'House of 4' frame that I got from Sarah's blog.  You MUST check out her blog and her ever-so adorable son!!!  You will thank me ;)

*I am loving that I saved a ton of shows that I DVR'd to watch this summer while reruns are on.

*I am loving that I get a GNO with Beth and Melody to attend this event in a few short months!

*I am loving the thought of tackling new projects around the house!
{adding a chair rail, painting, etc...}

*I am loving/wanting one of these!  A must try this summer indeed!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

YuM! I'll have to try the lemonade:)

Jenna Buettemeyer said...

sounds like you have a fun summer planned!!

Kelley said...

That sounds like a lot of fun to me!