Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Randoms

*I just finished my first book on my new kindle.
I had heard a lot of good things about this book.  
It was a very quick read.  I highly recommend it!!!!!
  {makes you think hmmmm.... wow, really!?!?!}

Up next and recommended by my blog buddy Jacquie is:
Two books in one!
I'm excited about them both!

*When we were expecting a possible tornado the other night, I was freaking out!  
I was wearing the baby bjorn and put Levi in it the first time.  He didn't know what to think!  
{excuse the hair and pajamas!}

It breaks my heart to see the images of Joplin, MO.  
A place just an hour north of us that we visited when we wanted a change of scenery in shopping and dining.  

*I am in full blown party planning mode!  I am having a lot of fun with Levi's 1st birthday!
Our spare bedroom has been taken over with the decor and craft projects.

*Wednesday night my friends Modest, Sharon and her husband Wayne came over for dinner and to watch the American Idol finale.  Sharon and Wayne drove up from Florida to visit some family and were able to sneak in a visit with us.  We three ladies met in 1997 when we all worked at the Walmart Home Office.  It was my first real job, and they took me under their wings!  

They both were my guest book attendants in my wedding, and Modest's daughter Kayla was my flower girl, and she'll be a senior in high school next year!!
I love these ladies bunches!!  And miss Sharon (in the middle) so much!!!

*So I bawled during The Biggest Loser finale.  I just love their new outlook on life and just how happy they are.  Clearly I need to get my head on straight from seeing the picture above.  Hated to post it of me, but wanted to show you my friends :)

*I knew Scotty would win American Idol because I didn't want him to.  I like him, just not his singing.  ha!

I hope you have a great, long, restful weekend!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I made a birthday wreath like yours. It is cute, but not as cute as yours. I was scared of the storms too!.