Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chicago Trip Part 2

We did a lot of walking in Chicago.
One of those hikes took us to the Sears Tower which is now known as Willis Tower.

Getting close...

They added a Skydeck
(Click on the link above to get a better understanding)

I initially said, "no way Jose!!!!"
But I got up there and thought why not!
It was definitely a mental challenge.
Just stepping onto glass wasn't easy for me!!  

I finally got over it, but didn't last long.
And of course had to buy the souvenir picture to prove it! :)
I told Kris to do a scary face, he said no just act normal.
And then he did this!?!?!  

Seriously, nothing but the open air beneath you, well a few inches of glass...

I tried to capture a picture of it from the outside.
See those little boxes?  :)

Afterwards we headed back toward the hotel.
Saw some neat sights along the way.



Ouch!

Standing in line in the cold for the best crack popcorn ever!!!
*disclaimer:  i have no idea what crack feels like :)

David and Melody


Straight down!

Don't think I can rock the hand on your waist pose

We had a great time in Chi-town!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love the pictures! I think the architecture is really neat.

Jacquie Wallace said...

So glad y'all had a good time! I love going to new places!!