Friday, December 31, 2010

Rewind

2010:  A Year in Review

JANUARY
We announced to the world our big news!

FEBRUARY
Kris' birthday month (Beth's too)

MARCH
Jacob turned 3!!

APRIL
Beth and John's 6th year of marriage (sorry for the blurry pic)

MAY
Five years of bliss!
{where did that girl go?  sigh}

JUNE
Levi is here!!

JULY
Jacob adjusting nicely to his new role... big brother! 

AUGUST
After seven years, Kris' last night of class! 

SEPTEMBER
Praising and giving all thanks to our Heavenly Father for watching over sweet Levi

OCTOBER
Having the best time with cousins

NOVEMBER
My birthday month

DECEMBER (tie)
Celebrating a big accomplishment!

and

Celebrating Christmas with these two precious little people

2010 was definitely a year of blessings!
Makes me even more excited for 2011!
Thank you Lord for this sweet life!

I hope 2010 was a year of greats for you too!

5 comments:

amywelborn said...

Happy New Year!!!

Jacquie Wallace said...

What a great year, Kimberley!! Praying for an even sweeter 2011!!

Brittany said...

This is a great idea! :) I love it! AND I LOVE THE PIC of you and Levi - how precious!

Happy New YEAR!

Kelley said...

What a great year! Happy 2011!

kimmie said...

Such an Awesome Year!!! My 2011 will be alot like your 2010 with the new addition coming...I hope Maddox adjust as well as Jacob has! Happy New Year!!! I've enjoyed following you and your sweet boys!!