Thursday, December 23, 2010

6months

Levi, you are 6mos old today!
I better start planning your 1st birthday party!  I kid!  (maybe) 

You will have your very first Christmas this week!
I can't wait to put you in the little Santa suit.  I know you will be precious!

Here are few things you're doing at 6mos:
*You recently started eating baby jar food, and you love it!  You have yet to turn your nose up at anything
*Your bottles are 6 or 7oz depending if you had any jar food prior to feeding
*Your 6mo wellness check is Tuesday, so we'll find out then how much you weigh, but I'm sure it's over 16lbs.
*You wear a size 2 diaper
*You are wearing 6-9mo clothes
*You LOVE the jumperoo and the teachers at daycare tell me you go crazy in the one there too!
*You love bath time!  And within seconds of putting you in the tub, it's like the Bellagio!
*You are so ticklish!  And have the best giggle!
*You roll over instantly to your belly when we lay you on your back
*You give the biggest smile when you notice Jacob
*You are starting to jibber jab more!  Definitely finding your voice!
*You are the best cuddler!  I call you my little cuddle bug!

*as soon as I started taking pictures, he spit up so I grabbed a wash cloth and when I wiped his mouth the 6mo sticker began to run.  I guess part of the wash cloth touched it.  Oh well.

We love you so much Levi!!!
Could not imagine life without you sweet baby!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy 6 months to your little cutie and Merry Christmas!!

Kelley said...

What a precious boy! I love his smile!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

He is so cute!! I love how he's just lounging in the crib. :) Your family is precious! Merry Christmas!