Sunday, December 5, 2010

The boys

Well we introduced another big-boy toy to Levi, the exersaucer!
Love that he looks like he's chillin'.

Later on, I saw this!
Um, excuse me Levi, what is that in your mouth?  
Oh no you didn't!!!

Jacob wanted his picture taken too.
Such a handsome little fella.

Then he said and I quote, "take my picture with this face."
{he is such a stinker, I tell ya!}

Oh, and Levi has started doing this lately.

As soon as he sees that bottles he wants it!
We can't get it to him fast enough!
We are going to introduce rice cereal today.
Cannot wait to see his reaction to that!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great photos!!

Jacquie Wallace said...

I don't see how you can stand it being around all that CUTENESS 24/7!!!

Vanessa said...

Good luck with the rice cereal. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Kelley said...

I love all of the photos! Levi is growing so fast! They are two cutie pies.