Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Recap

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  

Kris had to work till 1pm, so once he got home we (Jacob) opened gifts.

Santa brought a mixture of Toy Story, Cars, and Thomas the Train toys... his current faves.

This is the fist year that Jacob actually opened his own gifts, and was so excited to do so.
It was so fun watching him!

Levi was asleep while Jacob opened his gifts, once he was up, we gave him his stocking.

See my new rattles?

I love them!

Later we went over to my parents (up here) for Christmas dinner with them and my sister's bunch. 

We tried getting a family photo

But Jacob would not stand still.  Then he started walking away, so we walked with him.
Why am I laughing so hard?  Wait, it gets better.

So then he decided to sit.  So we thought we would too...

while trying to balance Levi...

We tried.  And all while Jacob was oblivious.  Good times!

Levi spending some time with Papaw

My mom has had this huge stocking forever.  
We've put all the grandkids in it when they were babies.
Tonight was Levi's turn.

I don't think he mind.  :)

Finally it was time for a group photo, santa hats and all.  :)
{notice Luke?  silly boy!  kate in her princess costume and jacob refusing to look at the camera}

Another year of Christmas making lots of memories.  
Love all these crazy people!

5 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, SUCH fun pictures!! I am cracking up at the sequence where he kept moving, and also at the one of Levi in the stocking - TOO cute!! Looks like y'all had a fabulous holiday. :)

Kelley said...

I just loved looking at all of your pictures! Love the family ones and the one with Levi taking a turn with his big stocking. What a precious idea!

kimmie said...

Looks like such a fun and special Christmas!! I love the pic of Levi in the stocking...so special!! We are already having trouble getting Maddox to cooperate in pictures...i'm sure it's not going to get any easier...oh well, that makes them even more special!!

Beth said...

Good times. The key family pics are my favorite. I still laugh thinking about it and how clueless Jacob was that you were following him. Love that baby Levi in the stocking.

Jacquie Wallace said...

I got tickled at your photos. One of these days you and your family are gonna have a good laugh at some of your family photos!!

So glad y'all had a Merry Christmas!!