Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Making Muffins

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins


Saw this on another blog and immediately knew I had to try since I love spice cake!
And I have never heard of cinnamon chips, have you?
Walmart doesn't carry them, had to get them at Harp's (another local grocery store)

Can't get much easier than this!

1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 -15 oz can of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 
1 Bag of Cinnamon Chips 

Add the Spice Cake Mix and the Pure Pumpkin together and MIX
After the above is mixed, add in the cinnamon chips
(please note that you do not need to add eggs, oil or water, just the three items above)
Put batter in a muffin or cupcake pan and bake as directed on the Spice Cake Box

And viola!

I'm not sure if this is how they are supposed to look after baking because I didn't have a picture to reference.  
I really filled my cups full because I only have the one large muffin tin and I didn't want to make a second batch after the first were done, so I just piled it on.    :)

I think using the whole bag of cinnamon chips made them really moist.  
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Beth said...

These are so yummy! I loved them!

Kelley said...

That looks delicious! I will have to try it.

Vanessa said...

Yummy! I'll have to try them sometime.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Those look yummy!!