Monday, December 20, 2010

Here comes Santa Clause

This is very blurry because they are scanned, but here are the past Santa photos.
Surprisingly, Jacob has never been scared of Santa.  
He just walked right up to him, well maybe not in the first photo. :)
{2007, 2008, 2009}

This year was no exception.  We picked him up from school and asked him if he wanted to go see Santa.
He said YES!!  On the way there he kept saying, "I'm going to see Santa."

I was dreading the line, but guess what... there was no line!  Hallelujah!
We walked in and Jacob exclaimed, "THERE HE IS!!"

Once again, he walked right up to him.  
We put Levi down and immediately started taking pictures.
We got some great ones of Jacob smiling, but Levi was looking down.
Once we finally got Levi looking up, Jacob started showing his fake smile.  

Oh well, this will work.  

I want to show you their sweet shirts.
I bought from Etsy these cute Christmas iron ons - a set for Jacob and one for Levi.
{we bought the tshirts from Old Navy and then ironed on the prints}

They came in sets of 6 different prints.
I figured I wouldn't use them all this year, but save them for future Christmases.  

This picture cracked me up.
Surely Levi isn't sick of pictures already.

Looked what I made... peanut butter balls.  YUM!

Why does time fly by when you get older but drags when you're a kid?
Wasn't it just Christmas 2009 the other day?  

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I hear you! Time is flying by. I love seeing pictures of your boys. They are so cute! I am impressed with Jacob. MK was scared of Santa. Levi is a little doll.

Jacquie Wallace said...

I love their shirts. And the photos are so cute.

LOVE peanut butter balls!!!

The Anglin Family said...

Awww they are so cute. Love the shirts..:-)