Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shots anyone?

Both of the boys went for wellness checkups today, and both received shots.
Oh my, talk about a crazy chaotic scene.  

Levi did great, just a few cries but once we picked him up he stopped.
However, Jacob wailed before, during, and well after his.  

It always kills me to know that it's coming and they don't, especially now that Jacob is older and can resist.  
When we were leaving, we ran into the nurse in the hallway and Jacob said to her "I much better".   :)

Oh and here's a quick funny... when the doctor was examining Levi, Jacob said, "excuse me mr. doctor, what are you doing?"  It was hilarious!  :)

I didn't get a picture of Jacob's boo boos, but here are Levi's

As you can tell from his expression, he wasn't interested in pictures.  

This was definitely a learning experience for me.
I think next time I will schedule separate appointments.  
It was just too much to handle, for me anyway...

3 comments:

Ciera said...

Gahh I hate when both of my kids have to get shots on the same day!! It is torture for all of us!! I feel your pain!

Kelley said...

I hate shot day. I am sorry you had to deal with this. I am sure it was awful all around.

Jacquie said...

I always dreaded shots. Kale used to throw up on the way home from getting shots! Ick.

Hope the boys are feeling better.