Sunday, September 5, 2010

Go Hogs Go!

Last night Kris and I went to the Razorback football game while Meme and Papa were kind enough to watch the boys.  My sister and her family let us have their tickets since they are in FL on vacation.  

We were dressed in our Razorback red, but I didn't get a picture of us.  
I did take a few at the game.

Here is a ginormous hog grill

Are you familiar with the Razorback tradition of "calling the hogs" ?  
Below is the entire cheer leading squad on top of a trailer doing just that.  
And below them is an actual razorback named Tusk which you can see a sneak peak of his feet.  

Here is my favorite part of the game - halftime!

I was a band geek, so I always enjoy this part.
Oh, and by the way, the hogs won!  

Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend.  

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Great Blog :-)
BTW I'm coming over from Shibley Smiles Relax and Surf Sunday Hop;following you on GFC now :-)
maybe you can visit me over at
www.twoboysonegilrandacrazymom.com

Have a great Sunday Evening
Melanie

Kelley said...

It is so fun going to the games. I love halftime too. We haven't been in 4 years. Glad you had fun!

Tish said...

LOVE the pictures!!! There is nothing like being in the stadium when the fans are calling the hogs!! :) We are going to next weekend's game in Little Rock, and I can NOT wait!! WPS!!!!

Marah said...

new follower! would love a follow back!

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

New follower from Admirer Monday. Great blog - i look forward to reading more.
~Wendy
http://quickdistraction.blogspot.com/

Mystee said...

Hiya...stopping in from Meet Me Monday -- I'm not your newest follower....I'd love for you to stop by if you have the time and maybe follow back ♥ Have a great week

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/09/meet-me-monday-hop.html