Sunday, September 19, 2010

Future Razorbacks

The boys and I watched the Razorback game yesterday at my sister's house.
{kris works every saturday - grrrrr!}

I got them both dressed in their Razorback jersey.  
We had a mini photo shoot when we got home.

I promise this is a smile and not a growl.  :)
{look at these toes!}

Since I was taking Levi's picture in his crib to prop him up, Jacob wanted in there too!
{Levi was starting to fall.  Oops!}

Let's try laying Levi down.
And Jacob too.  :)

And for comparison...
Yes, poor Levi gets hand-me downs in both clothes and crib bedding!
That is a new crib though, Jacob's converted into a full-size bed and Levi's will do the same.

p.s.  got the video of Levi laughing.  will post soon!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I love these! They are so cute! Mady broke out in a rash all over yesterday. I took her to a Sat. clinic and he said she had a virus. She looks AWFUL! I thought it was the measles at first.

kimmie said...

Cute Pics!! They are just too cute in their Razorback Jerseys!! I love how you AR fans love your HOGS!!!

Jacquie said...

How cute. They look SO much alike in those photos.

The Robinsons said...

your handsome little men! that video of levi talking to you is just the sweetest. want to kiss him!