Monday, November 23, 2009

Year of Thanks

I am very blessed, and have so much to be thankful for. I like writing it down and reading it over and over so I never forget, I'll start from the beginning:
  • January--thankful we were only without electricity one night during the ice storm and were able to stay at my parents house.
  • February--job offer. Started 2/23
  • March--celebrating 2yrs with our Jacob
  • April--loving the sunshine and warmer weather, taking walks with Jacob
  • May--celebrating 4yrs of bliss with Kris
  • June--celebrating Luke's 1st birthday and sold our house after 2wks on the market
  • July--mom & dad offering to let us stay at their house up here while we search for a new home. We appreciate this more than they'll ever know.
  • August--closed on our new home
  • September--visiting with family in from Pennsylvania
  • October--celebrating 3yrs with my sweet niece Kate and Dad's big 60th!
  • November--adding another candle to my cake

God's love is ever lasting. And he blesses me in both big and small ways every day- I am thankful!

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

kim, you are just so sweet. i'm thankful for your friendship and your wonderful blog. have a wonderful birthday and happy thanksgiving!

Beth said...

good list.