Monday, November 2, 2009

Say Cheese!

Jacob's daycare will have 'picture day' every now and then. I never get too excited, because they bring in a guy with a camera around his neck and a cheesy background.

I give you exhibit A & B:

These are my 'proofs' (that is a staple in the middle of each pic). Do I want the fake fall foliage or Santa's Sleigh? Hmm... which is better with that sweatshirt? I wonder if he thought that was a real dog he was petting? He always looks cute, but do I really need an 8x10 of either one?
p.s. in our defense, these were made last Thursday, Jacob's return to daycare after 3 days of sickness. Needless to say, he wasn't properly dressed for either season.

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOL! I bet he thought it was a real dog. I seriously cannot stop laughing.

The Robinsons said...

kim,
the fake backgrounds are awesome. order one of each! the sweatshirts makes it even better!