Saturday, November 28, 2009

Small Holiday Recap

Kris had to work Thanksgiving, so Jacob and I headed to Dardanelle to eat with my parents, aunt and cousins. We stayed a couple of days and Jacob loved every minute. The weather was beautiful Friday and today, so Jacob got to ride the 4wheeler with Papaw and make 1,000 laps around the house. HE.LOVED.IT! Needless to says, naps were not on his agenda. After a bath last night, he was OUT at 6:45pm in the recliner. I debated putting him to bed, because I figured if he went to bed that early, he would surely wake up early, and I did not want him to start his day at 5am! But I just couldn't let him sit there or wake him up, so I put him to bed. And thank goodness he woke up at 6:45am.

I forgot to take my camera with me, so this is with my phone. I missed getting pictures of his many rides on the 4wheeler and him playing with my cousin's dog. Oh well... I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

p.s. hello Shelby & Amber if you're reading this! :)

No comments: