Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
We went over to my sister's for a delicious Thanksgiving feast.
I made dressing and corn casserole, both courtesy of Paula Deen.

I thought this picture was so cute of Jacob.

Here is a better look at Levi's shirt.  So cute!

Later is was time for pajamas
{it says Baby's First Thanksgiving}


Yesterday was my big 3-5 birthday.  Sigh.
I was actually born on Thanksgiving, sorry mom.  I'm sure turkey in a hospital is not delish.
Jacob was so sweet to sing happy birthday yesterday morning.

Later we went over to my sister's to watch the Razorback game.
I requested an ice cream cake, then I later changed my mind to a cookie cake, as seen above.
We took the cookie with us, and once again had happy birthday sung to me. :)
My poor mother caught the stomach bug and wasn't able to celebrate with us.


I had a few little helpers with the candles
{Levi looks thrilled!}


Here is my dad and sister, Beth

This picture makes me laugh for a couple of reasons:
-Levi's serious look
-Jacob refusing to take his eye off Thomas the train
-My nephew Luke's smile.  He does this in every picture!

See?  :)

Today my mom arrived at my house with what else??  An ice cream cake!

My sister got me this beautiful necklace that I was too cheap to buy from a jewelry party she recently had.  :)

Kris got me a fragrance diffuser
{I never know what he's going to get me, ha!}


My mom got me a new Chi iron
 She was also kind enough to watch the boys while Kris and I went to Outback.  Thanks Mom!


I had a wonderful birthday despite the fact that I'm closer to 40 than before.
I cannot believe I'm 35.  I'm still wondering where my 20's went!
Luckily the boys keep me feeling young.  :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your daddy gave you some pocket change to for your b'd.

Jacquie Wallace said...

What a great Thanksgiving/Birthday weekend! (well, except for your momma's stomach bug.)

Lovin' your necklace and those pictures - especially the one of you and your nephew. Too cute!

I'm pretty sure your Mom loved the Thanksgiving day that you were born!

The Robinsons said...

hope it was a good one! i'm gonna need to borrow that necklace. ;)

Beth said...

love the pics. Wish I had some makeup on :( You don't look a day over 36.

Beth said...

love the pics. Wish I had some makeup on :( You don't look a day over 36.

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday! You look fabulous! Your pictures are so cute! I really like the one with you and your nephew winking.