Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lunch lady... I mean boys

My mom, Meme, is known for wearing a hair bonnet when cooking for others.
The thought of someone finding a hair in their food would kill her.

I cannot count the times I've seen her in the kitchen whipping up a wonderful dish wearing a bonnet.
To this day, if I take something to work or have people over to my house or take food to others, I, too, wear a bonnet.  I don't even think about it, it's just the norm.  

One day when Jacob was little and I was cooking, I thought he needed one too!  
And today was Levi's turn!


This is for you Meme!
We love you! :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh that is so sweet, it warmed my heart to see them in their bonnets. love you kiddos.. Meme

Jacquie Wallace said...

Haha! That's funny. I need some of those... I find my hair all over my house... it's a good thing I don't cook MUCH!