Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lunch lady... I mean boys

My mom, Meme, is known for wearing a hair bonnet when cooking for others.
The thought of someone finding a hair in their food would kill her.

I cannot count the times I've seen her in the kitchen whipping up a wonderful dish wearing a bonnet.
To this day, if I take something to work or have people over to my house or take food to others, I, too, wear a bonnet.  I don't even think about it, it's just the norm.  

One day when Jacob was little and I was cooking, I thought he needed one too!  
And today was Levi's turn!


This is for you Meme!
We love you! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable!!

Kelley said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh that is so sweet, it warmed my heart to see them in their bonnets. love you kiddos.. Meme

Jacquie said...

Haha! That's funny. I need some of those... I find my hair all over my house... it's a good thing I don't cook MUCH!