Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards


 I will be using Shutterfly this year for my Christmas cards.  I am so excited!  I have heard so many good things about them from fellow bloggers who had used them in the past, so I figured I can’t go wrong. 

I am following my tradition of taking pictures of Jacob and this year Levi too in Christmas pajamas in front of the Christmas tree.  The pajamas have been bought, and yes, the tree is up.  I realize it is early, but I knew I had to get pictures done and therefore, had to get the tree up.  Or at least that’s my excuse.  J  I love getting the house decorated for Christmas!  Every year I want to do more and more! 

I am so excited for Levi having his first Christmas.  And I am even more excited to add him to our Christmas card this year.  Thank you Shutterfly.  Visit their site for a large selection of cards.

There are tons of wonderful options!
Here are a few I'm loving:



How will I ever choose??  Need to get started on pictures of the boys!
Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Those are fantastic!

Ciera said...

Love your picks! Especially the last one, so cute! Shutterfly is the best :)