Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Talk

Where were you five years ago?
~1 day away from my wedding!!
~checking and checking and rechecking every.single.detail.
~rehearsal dinner
~getting ready to become a family

Where would you like to be five years from now?
~on any sports field (soccer, football, baseball, etc...) cheering on Jacob & _____ ? 
yes, I will probably be that mom.  :)
~living the life of a stay-at-home-mom
~embracing the fact I will be turning 40 (eek!)
~volunteering and giving back

What was on your to-do list today? (or is!)
~work
~doctor's appointment / ultrasound  this afternoon -YEA!
~pampered chef party tonight at Beth's
~feed/bathe Jacob before heading to party

What snacks do you enjoy?
~anything chocolate
~craving DQ lately (I blame the baby).  Vanilla cone please!
~Kris and I love these!  Can't eat just one!
~did I mention chocolate?


What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
~buy a house mansion
~new vehicles for everyone
~share with family
~save
~give

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

sure, let's blame the baby. who should i blame for my cravings? :)

i love those triscuits!