Thursday, May 6, 2010

Semi Celebrity Sighting

I had to go to the Walmart Home Office today for work and while I was in the lobby I noticed this guy.
Now, I'm pretty sure that 99% of you will not have a clue who he is.
Why I know who he is is another question. 

The tv happened to be on CMT one day and a video was playing and I think it was Kris who recognized a Razorback in the video.  We also saw the names of a few towns in Arkansas in the video too.  This guy was singing and the song was "Small Town USA". He is from Poyen, AR (never heard of it).  I've heard this song on the radio a couple of times.  It is so twangy that I usually change the station (sorry Justin).   

I suppose he was at Walmart to promote a new album, I dunno. 
Oh well, I needed something to blog about...

No comments: