Friday, May 28, 2010

Pampered Chef Purchase

A few weeks ago I went to a Pampered Chef Party at my sister Beth's house, and here is what I purchased:

Season's Best Cookbook
Chipotle Rub
Pie Server
Pink Tomato Knife

In support of breast cancer, I ordered the Pink Tomato Knife.  I adore the color!
I have used it on tomatoes, and I love it!  A perfectly cut slice every time.

When it's time to cut a pie, I always say I never have a good knife/server - now I do!

We made the chicken tacos that are pictured on the cookbook.  They were delish!

There's a joke now that I always get Kris some sort of kitchen item for our anniversary, birthday or father's day, etc...  Yes, I bought him Caphalon before.  He's the cook in the house!
This year will be no exception.  The rub is for him.  :) 

No comments: