Saturday, November 14, 2015

Surprise!!! Happy 40th!!

I thought I was going to a birthday party for my brother-in-law, but walked into my own surprise 40th birthday party at Beth's house.  To say I had no clue is an understatement! 
I was blown away! 
sidebar:  they spelled my name wrong, so the cake was free!  HA!

They made this fun collage! A great walk down memory lane!

Some sweet friends who were in on the secret.

My parents, with their baby.  ha!

Probably the biggest surprise was having my childhood friend, Stephanie, there.
She recently moved to our area, and I was beyond tickled she was there.
Our friendship is at least 30yrs old.  Love her!

This sister of mine!  She also threw me a surprise 30th party at her house.
And once again, I was clueless!

My peeps.  Love them!


Beth even had a childhood snack of mine. 
So funny!

It was such a fun night!

I am one blessed old lady!  :)













No comments: