Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Misc. Catch Up

Levi and I met Beth one morning for coffee.

While we were enjoying our visit, the school called and said Jacob wasn't feeling well.
Sure enough, he tossed his cookies as I was signing him out.
Thankfully, it was a quick bug.  He took a nap (which only happens when he's sick). 
And he felt much better after he woke up.  It was the weirdest thing.

While the boys are still young enough to humor me, I pulled out a Thanksgiving craft.

Jacob asked if I would buy him a pair of footed pjs.  He didn't have to tell me twice!
However, he got hot at one point in the night, because the next morning I found them on his floor. HA!

Levi has my love for the price is right.  It was my favorite game show growing up.
And to this day, if I'm home, I'll watch it. :)  His little imagination found the cutest microphone. :)

The boys playing with the selfie stick :)

No comments: