Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meeting Santa 2012

We took the boys to see Santa Sunday afternoon.
I was curious to see what Levi would do.
Remember last year? :)

Well he's been saying "Tanta" every time he sees one.
When I bought this Santa, which is about as tall as Levi, he was terrified of it!
When we sat it out this year, he walked up to him, pointed, and said, "Tanta."

There was a short line, but when Santa was in eye sight, we showed him to Levi and he smiled and said, "Tanta."  
This was a good sign :)  Here is a picture of a picture.

I got a really quick video of them, and if you listen closely at the very beginning, Jacob says, "I'm Jacob."  Then Levi says, "I'm Wee-vi." 


Love them so :)

5 comments:

Cindi said...

What a difference a year makes! Love this, Kimberley!

Unknown said...

Too cute! My brother never got over that fear. Stranger danger, even it is Santa! He would FLIP out.

Erin said...

How sweet! Both our little ones did well this year. Pretty impressive.

The Crowder Family said...

They are too cute! I can't get over how big Jacob is smiling despite how much poor Levi is crying in last year's picture! He is a pro!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Aww so cute!! I love We-vi...adorable!