Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Keepsakes

We are officially on Christmas break!  School starts back January 7th, I hope we survive ;)

Levi had his Christmas program on Wednesday, and I say that very loosely :)
He basically just stands, waves, and claps.

Meme and Papaw were there, and once he saw them he started waving.  

He came home with the cutest keepsake!  
I've seen this on Pinterest and thought about doing it, so I was excited to see it.  :)
that's his little thumb print 

Jacob had pajama day at school.  He was so excited to not get dressed :)
He also brought home the cutest keepsake. 

He's asking Santa for:
*Duncan (a train from Thomas the Train)
*Angry Bird Plushes (stuffed animals)
*Angry Bird Toys
*Legos
*Transformers
 It makes me smile to see him trying his hardest to spell  :)

He also made the cutest ornament with his thumbprint.
L.O.V.E!!!!  :)

I just ADORE these kinds of things.  I hope there's many more to come!

Our church had their Christmas program a couple of weeks ago, and Jacob sat with us.
Later everyone was given a candle while we sang Silent Night.  It was really neat.


Every night Jacob asks us to go driving around to look at blow ups (inflatables).
This one is by our house, it's a reindeer, but it was knocked over.
Jacob said, "maybe he's praying."  :)  Sweet boy!

Can't believe Christmas is almost here.  Where has the year gone?  How old do I sound? :)

3 comments:

The Crowder Family said...

Such a precious post! I loved the first picture of Levi at his program, but then I saw the second one and cracked up! He is too cute! I love all of their little handmade goodies--those really are the best! Too funny about the praying reindeer!

Erin said...

I love that one with Levi waving. Could he be more precious? Hope y'all have a merry Christmas!

Kelley said...

How sweet are those pictures! Love it! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! The keepsakes are precious!