Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo Challenge: Words


These words say so much to me.  
I feel like there are a couple of areas in my life that I talk about that I want to change.
I pray, but not fervently, get-on-my-knees and pray!

And this week's Bible Study coincides with this as well.
We were studying Hannah and how she prayed so hard to God for a son, so much that she said he is yours God if you choose to bless me.  What a sacrifice!  I instantly felt convicted on how I pray.
I, too, ask God for things, but what will I give him in return if I am blessed?

They will receive the Lord's blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior.
Psalms 24:5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this! I talk about a lot of things and need to be better about giving it to God! :)

-Katie