Saturday, September 17, 2011

Silly Levi

This is how I'm finding Levi most days... with something on his head.
He is lovin' this headset.  

May I take your order?

Guess something was funny!

It's turned chilly here, y'all!
I spent a good hour going through both of the boys' closets switching summer clothes for fall.  
Thought Levi needed some warmer pajamas and remembered we had these.
please excuse the daycare scene in the background, that's just how we roll right now in life  :)

I can't believe it's now almost October!?  How in the world??
Can't believe we're discussing Halloween costumes!
Levi is pretty much set.  Yes, it will be a hand-me-down. 
When I ask Jacob what he wants to be he says pirate.  I think I can do that.  

Love this time of year!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

he looks so much like you in that second picture!!

Kelley said...

He is so cute! He looks like a little boy. They don't stay little long. I have to get MK a costume. She wants to be a sugar plum fairy. Mady is going to be a lady bug.

Anonymous said...

I love the second pictures what a handsome little dude. hims Meme