Friday, March 26, 2010

Recap


















(taken with my phone)  I'm sure you've seen this position before.  It's his trademark.  :)

This is how we found Jacob as we were driving to Fayetteville to see StoryTime Live.  This immediately tells me he didn't have a nap at school. 

He had a little fit beforehand and didn't want to sit still, but once the show started he sat still in Kris' lap.  He clapped, danced and had a big smile for the most part.  Other times he was so serious, I guess he was concentrating.  

Dora was on last, and that is the one I was anxious to see his reaction to the most.  Since he is so used to seeing her animated, I think he was a little confused as to who that was on stage.  It just wasn't the same... but he recognized the songs, so I know he enjoyed some parts of it.   

I on the other hand had a headache before the show even started, so you can imagine I was ready for those Wonder Pets to save that pet and Dora to do her exploring in a jiffy.  One can wish...  :)

No comments: