Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Swing = Good Times!

Jacob loves to swing like all kids.  When we looked at this house, we saw a big tree in the backyard with chains hanging from a branch.  I thought 'oh, they must've had a swing there'.  So I got online and bought a swing for Jacob and also for our next little one to enjoy as well as my niece and nephew.  It says it holds up to 75lbs, so I figured we'd get our monies worth.  :) 

The weather was so nice over the weekend, so Kris hung up the new swing.  Here is Jacob loving it. 



































I just hope I'm able to stand there and push him in June with the sun beating down at 90 degrees and me at 9mos prego.  Talk about one hot momma!  HA!  :)



































Lastly, Sunday night when Kris was giving Jacob a bath, I heard Jacob laughing over and over.  I knew Kris had to be doing something silly.  Sure enough, just poking his head around the corner making a silly face.  I should've got it on video because Jacob could not stop laughing.  It was so sweet.

No comments: