Thursday, March 25, 2010

***Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!!***

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY JACOB!!

Three years ago today, my life forever changed in a wonderful way.  I (we) were scared to death to become parents, we had no clue what we were doing.  We actually stayed an extra night in the hospital just to have the help.  :)
 As all parents can relate, the time has truly flown!!  The past 3yrs have been incredible and we have enjoyed every minute.  Jacob has blessed and enriched our lives so much!  We could not ask for a better son!  He is such a sweet, sweet boy with a sweet soul.  Momma & Daddy love you to the moon Jacob!! 

When I look back over these last 3yrs, I have tears of joy.  He is definitely growing up before my eyes.  Pretty soon he will not be my baby anymore, but he's still momma's boy.  :)

3.25.07 - Hours old.  When I first looked into these eyes, My. Heart. Burst!  He was perfect.  He was beautiful.  He was ours.

















3.25.08 - 1yr old.  I want these chubby cheeks back!  The first year went by way too quickly.















3.25.09 - 2yrs old.  Look at that sweet smile!  Melts. My. Heart.  






















3.25.2010 - 3yrs. old.  Definitely a little man before my eyes.






















Jacob, I LOVE being your mommy.  It's the best job in the world!  I couldn't ask for more.

Saturday is the birthday party that you have been patiently waiting for.  You keep asking if you get to blow out candles, and you've been singing Happy Birthday to both me and Daddy.  Then you ask us to sing it to you.  :)

You are loved more than you'll ever know.

p.s.  I realize we made another "birthday shirt" this year like we did last year.  We just want everyone to celebrate along with us.  Today is your day!

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

happy birthday to your sweet jacob!

Kristen said...

I know it all happens too fast!!! Happy 3rd birthday to Jacob :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew! Aunt B loves you.

Too funny, you made the same shirt....tee hee

Jenna said...

Happy birthday to your little cutie pie!

And you should have come and told me hi at Mimi's!