Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Little Eggplant


















This pregnancy is flying by!  In 14wks we will meet our precious baby!  That may seem a while away, but to me it will be here before I know it.  The nesting / OCD in me is beginning to surface.  I have so many things I want to get done before then, and when I say "I", I mean Kris.  :)  His HoneyDo list is about to get even longer. 

One thing that's at the top of the list is get our names confirmed.  We've got a couple of girl and boy names, but I don't think either of us are 100% on any of them.  I'm over analyzing them, because I don't want the name to be shortened (i.e.  Kimberley = Kim.  My mother would agree).  And not everything goes with the last name Key.  Can't ever use Don.  :)

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

ha ha, that made me laugh. can't wait to meet baby key!