Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Snowman!

Hopefully we received our last round of snow.
I am over this cold!
 
We haven't left the house in days.  Temps have been extremely cold!
Luckily today warmed up into the 40s. 
But that didn't stop the boys from building a snowman - not sure how long he will last. :)
It was so bright out there!  Kris had to wear my sunglasses :)
  
We had to improvise with materials :)
Those are all lids off  my spices.  And celery for his nose :)
 
The boys love the movie Frozen.  So naturally, they named him Olaf! :)


3 comments:

Kelley said...

Very cute snowman! We got a lot of ice here.

His Doorkeeper said...

I love your snowman pictures of your boys. One of my favorite pics when I was a little kid was of our Dad making a snowman with us! Never forget it! Your Hubs is making memories for your sons! Sweet!
There are some CUTE little boys in NWA!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the snowman! :)