Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happenings

I'm this close to stop using titles for posts. 
It's just too hard to figure out a common thread amongst so many random photos, and I hate to keep referring to them as Recap, Catch Up, Hodge Podge, etc...
 
Levi finally learned to pedal and now we can't keep him off his bike :)
Gosh he's cute!
 
In their green for St. Patrick's Day
 
Like Jacob's new pose? :)

 
Love his little personality!
 
 
Isn't he the cutest?!  Sweet Luke Buddy!
 
Safety first :)
 
This was taken a few weeks ago when we still had snow, but I just think it's the sweetest.
Levi wants to ride the school bus so bad!
 
I had a craft night with a few friends last week, and I chose to make an Easter Bunny for our front door.
 
 
 
 
 
I think this is as random as it gets :)

2 comments:

lspar002 said...

I'm tired of coming up with titles too! Love the bunny!

Kelley said...

That turned out so cute!