Friday, February 21, 2014

A Celebration: Happy Birthday Beth!

H*A*P*P*Y
40th
B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y
B*E*T*H!!!!

Today my sister, Beth, turns 4-0!  So hard to believe.
As cheesy as it sounds, she truly is my best friend.
I'm so lucky to have been by her side for 39 of her birthdays ;)


 

I wish I had more pictures of us growing up to share, but those are at my parents.

I've posted these before, but they make me laugh and are worth sharing again.  :)

 
A couple of weeks ago, we threw her a surprise party with some of her friends.
She had no idea.  It was so fun to see her reaction :)
 
We went to Shogun's.  I guess none of the husbands wanted in the pic ;)
 
 
 
Beth has never met a stranger.
She would give you the shirt off her back, and you'd be lucky, because she's always dressed so cute! :) 
 
I love you Beth!  Happiest of birthdays to you!
I hope I'm able to share the next 40 with you!


 

1 comment:

Erin said...

You know I love me some sister love. Love that you get to share that relationship with her.