Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Levi!!!!

I vividly remember writing this post in 2010.
I knew Levi's looks would quickly change. 
I wanted to remember every detail of him as a newborn, and here we are the day I mentioned in the post... 3 {short} years later.  :(
 
I thought I would capture the same details today that I took then.  :) 


 
It was hard to create these collages.  I was very teary-eyed. 

I cannot believe my baby is 3 years old.  How did that happen!?!?

His little personality is blooming, and I love watching him become a sweet little boy.

He is such a sweetheart!  I just love hearing his precious little voice. 
He loves to sing Happy Birthday!
So today Levi, we sing to you!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Levi!!!!

We love you more than you'll ever know!!!!
 


6 comments:

Frank and Natalie said...

Happy birthday, Levi!! I've been a little teary eyed myself. 3 years has gone by too fast.

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS, precious post!!! :) I love this!! happy birthday, Levi!!!

Erin said...

Happy birthday, little Levi!

kimmie said...

I love those collages!!!! Happy late 3rd birthday Levi!! I can't believe he's 3!

The Crowder Family said...

Happy Birthday, Levi! What a sweet post for a sweet little 3 year old!! He is just precious!

Cindi said...

Sniff. sniff. I'm teary eyed too, Kimberley! Oh how precious! His little personality just shines right through every photo. Perfection! Happy Birthday to Levi! I hope "three" is his best yet. :)