Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm a big boy now!

The big-boy bed is going great!  Thank you Levi!
When it's time to go to bed, he gladly jumps gets in!
 
He's been staying in bed once he's there, but we've had to leave the door open which I think helps.
We do close it before we go to bed, because I don't want him getting up with the chickens like Jacob!
 
And we have to threaten remind Jacob several times not to go in there once he's up. 
That happened the first couple of mornings, so we had 2 that were up at 5:50am!
No beuno!
 
 Like with both boys during transitions, they prove me wrong - I always expect the worst.
Thank you both for adjusting so well!!
 
p.s.  Levi, you've got a little somethin' right... there!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay! That's a big step!

Frank and Natalie said...

Woohoo!, good for you Levi! 9 months later and we aren't doing nearly that well.