Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Well it didn't turn at as planned, but what does?  
Since I couldn't get a decent picture of them together, we tried separately. 
Levi needed distractions, below he is holding chapstick. 
I was playing around with the settings on the camera.  
These pictures are without a flash.  I love the tree in the background, but it made the boys a tad blurry.
Oh well...

I read on another blog about a neat tradition to do with all the Christmas cards you receive.
Each night pick a card and pray over that family.  Pretty simple, huh?  But what a blessing.  :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love your card! It is great! I understand about trying to get the kids together for a picture. I took one of my girls. It was blurry. Not too bad. When they came in, the picture was yellow. I was so disappointed.