Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Fun

We had my precious niece with us today, because the rest of her family had a terrible bug and they didn't want to pass it onto her.

We had a wonderful day together. Kate and I had many tea parties to attend, and we did a lot of snuggling! It just fascinates me what goes through her little head.

Later we all ventured out to Target. Here they are enjoying a snack (aka distraction).



Kris asked what we're buying, because we didn't have room in the cart. :)


Later this evening, we turned our bathroom into a barber shop. Both Kris and Jacob were in dire need of a haircut. I bought some clippers last week figuring we could do Jacob's hair ourselves. I wasn't expecting Kris to let me take a whack at his own (pun intended!).

We didn't have a cape, so we used a trash bag (HA!).


Then it was Jacob's turn.



He too got a trash bag. :)


Final result. Not too bad for our first time. Will let you know when we're ready to accept clients. :)


Kate, we had so much fun with you today!! We love you so!! Hope all the Pittman's get well very soon!

2 comments:

Beth said...

haircuts look great! Thanks for watching Kate!

Kristen said...

Love the haircut pictures. I volunteer all the time to cut James' hair and he declines every time - you have a good guy there :) I just read your comment on my blog, and I think you are plenty busy. And I don't know about you, but when I was pregnant I multiplied all activities by about 100!!