Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I was sound asleep when the ball dropped. As I get older, I think staying up till midnight is a little over rated. :)

I've never listed new year resolutions and held myself accountable, but my sister Beth has inspired me to make a list:

1). Potty train Jacob
2). Transition Jacob into a big boy bed
3). Cook / Plan Meals - I know you're laughing, but I'm serious
4). Eat at the kitchen table
5). More dates with Kris
6). Meet new friends
7). Have old and new friends over more
8). Spend money wisely
9). Take better care of myself
10). Be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter

I know most of those aren't too ambitious, but I want to be realistic and if I can do these, I'll challenge myself more next year. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

great resolutions....i want the same things...for luke instead of Jacob....ha!