Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sound Asleep

I was in the living room tonight watching tv and Jacob was in our room watching Thomas the Train. The phone rang, so I got up and saw Jacob sound asleep. I could barely say hello because I couldn't stop giggling - luckily it was my mom.

I grabbed the camera because I thought this would be good blog material. :) Then I picked him up and put him to bed - he never woke.

They told me when I picked him up from daycare that he didn't take a nap, thus falling asleep before 8pm. Still love a sleeping baby - even though my baby is almost 3. Tear.



This is his comfortable position. He has always put his arms behind his head - as seen here


Love my little man!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! This is the sweetest picture ever! I love how he really fell asleep in mid pose...watching dora, I'm sure. I bet he's dreaming about her now!

The Robinsons said...

love the pose! good thing he was already in his jammies. can't believe he's almost 3.