Monday, January 4, 2010

Liberty Bowl

Kris went to the Liberty Bowl with Beth, John and Kirk this past Saturday. I declined the offer because A). someone has to take care of our son and B). I don't do cold. Jacob and I were snug as a bug watching the game on tv. I kept telling him we have to look for Daddy on tv.

Beth and Kris - I told Kris they look like brother and sister here :)
Note the hood on his jacket is down.
Gettin a little colder - hood is up.

Cannot feel his face.

Better him than me in the cold. I would not have been a happy camper. Glad the Hogs won to make the 3hrs in the freezing cold worth while.

2 comments:

Beth said...

1) we do not look alike. 2) the first photo was at the end of the game and he did not want to take a pic w/me.
3) we cannot keep up w/Kris, we lost him like 3 times. sorry you missed it.

Kristen said...

I am totally with you! I love to watch a football game with the best of them, but I like it even better in my warm living room :) Also, I just saw your news on facebook. I am so excited for you and your family. Congrats!