Friday, August 21, 2009

The Three Musketeers

Good times were had last night at Meme's house. The cousins were playing well together, thank goodness. They were sharing Jacob's tricycle, actually they would ride each other around, with one sitting on the back - see below. They took turns and loved it, and when I say "they", I mean Jacob & Kate. Poor little Luke, always an observer. He'll catch up soon!


Speaking of Luke... Here he is saying "Hi Aunt Sissy"


When we mentioned bubble bath, they all 3 ran toward the tub. They could not wait for it to fill up! They were so excited!! I wish I had gotten a picture of the three naked bums standing in front of the tub - so cute. They all hiked one leg over trying to get in! I was able to catch them in all their glory after the bath, returning to where they left off. Oh yeah... on the bike.

I know they will appreciate this when they're older. :)

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

these are some of the best pictures! i love that they love each other.