Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Gravey!

I love, I mean LOVE my mother's biscuits and gravy. She makes white gravy from scratch and I can remember eating it all the time growing up and I never got tired of it. What a way to start your day with biscuits and gravy. When I go to their home, she still makes it for me. Jacob and I were there last weekend, and she made it for us and we both enjoyed it! I thought I would give it a try last night, so we had breakfast for dinner. I did have to make a few phone calls to make sure I was doing it right. But I must say, for my first time, it was delish. I called mom and told her she might have some competition. I kept reminding Kris, not only did I cook, but made it from scratch! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Beth said...

you called a few times....???looks good.

Melody said...

Yummy, I love me some biscuits and gravy.