Friday, June 5, 2009

This & That

After I picked Jacob up today, we headed over to Mimi's house where she was watching Kate & Luke. It was nice outside, so we were out there for a while when one of them stumbled upon the double stroller that Mimi bought (at a garage sale back in the day) to use when Jacob & Kate were little. We put Luke in the front, then Jacob wanted in, and guess who wanted in next. I thought this was a cute picture moment. I told them to say cheese - notice Kate heard me while giving Jacob a big hug, and apparently he decided to hold on for dear life. Poor little Luke is saying "get me outta here". Good times!



As mentioned the other day, Mimi watched Jacob for us while Kris & I went to the concert. I asked her to give him a bath since we had to leave early. She thought it would be fun to wrap him up like a burrito she called it. You can't tell from this picture, but the towel is tucked in and he can't get out. Thanks again Mimi for helping out!

1 comment:

Beth said...

so sweet. I love all the pics!