Thursday, June 4, 2009

Concert

So last night was the free concert, and halfway walking to the arena I realized I left my camera in the car, so I had to settle for taking pictures with my cell phone. Oh well...

Here is Chris Daughtry doing his thing! He did really well, and sounded really good. Not pitchy at all dawg!


However, by surprise, I must say the highlight of the night was FOREIGNER! I grew up with their music and sang along to every song! I loved it! However, I was right... the original lead singer, Lou Gramm, is not in the band. HOWEVER, his replacement sounded just like him! And was very entertaining!! I was really impressed. Also, the lead guitarist can still ROCK!
Here is the lead guitarist and the new lead singer. And yes, I just took a picture of the jumbo tron.



Kris and I had a wonderful time together, and we are so thankful Mimi was able to help watch Jacob. She said he was a sweet angel... hmmm. Wonder why it's not always that way.

No comments: