Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Key Moments

I know, 2 posts in one day. What's gotten in to me?

A few (random) things to mention while they're fresh in my mind:
Earlier today I asked Kris to go get some milk. Once I was home after work, I said did you get milk, he said yes. About 20mins later I went to the fridge to get some milk and none was there. I asked, "where's the milk?" He said, "oh wait, in my car." I said "you can't be serious!?!" He said oh it's still cold, I've only been home an hour. Sure enough, there it was in the front seat. I said, when I asked if you got some milk, why wasn't that your reminder it was still in the car? Sheeesh.

Jacob was at the table eating and I was standing at the island, and out of nowhere, Jacob said... "Momma, kiss?" I of course never miss an opportunity to get sugars from my Jacob, so I scooted over to him, and he thought that was so funny. We did that a few more times, so cute. Then after he was done eating his yogurt (which was all over his face) he said again, "Momma, kiss?" This time I wasn't as eager to rush over to him with yogurt all over his face, so I settled for a small peck.

Later Jacob laid on the floor and said night night, which he does all the time. This time he asked me to lay down with him, so I did. He then looked at me and said "go to sleep". This isn't as funny, but I'm just amazed how he is talking more and more, and putting sentences together. Love it!

Here are a few pics we've taken the last few days. Enjoy!!
Showing off his new sandals. Yes, I know we need a rug and yes, that is a toy peaking out from under the armoire.

Eating yogurt. Yes he's wearing just a diaper.


A random picture of me & Jacob. Now I see why I'm usually the one taking the pictures--UGH!

Getting ready for a bath

No comments: