Thursday, February 12, 2015

This and That

If you follow me on IG, you've probably seen most of these pics.
Since I like to print my blog, they're here, too.
 
A few weeks ago we went to my parents for the weekend.
Levi asked to hold my Bible in church.
Precious.

While at my parents, Jacob was in the office and noticed the calendar on the wall.
My crazy mother put his birthday on the 23rd of March (wrong).
This was Jacob's response.  HA!  We got the biggest kick out of it!
 

He is still a crazy-position sleeper.

I love Levi's love for Super Teddy.

 Love when our cuddle times turn into his. :) 
 
Boys and lashes, not fair!

 
 
Having lunch with our favorite 2nd grader.

Last week Meme was in town, and she watched Levi for me while I went to a women's event at church. 
They surprised Kate at lunch.  Aren't they the cutest!

One good thing about Kris' work schedule is middle-of-the-day dates.
Meme watched the boys while we went to an afternoon showing of American Sniper.
Hardly anyone there, and it was such a good movie, albeit the language.
 
The boys love Steak and Shake!

 
All caught up!
 


1 comment:

The Morrows said...

LOVE the precious picture from church!
What site do you use to print your blog? I have been considering this!