Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day!

While the boys patiently waited for Kris to get home, I made them breakfast.

I was going for a snowman look, but when Levi said, "I love the gingerbread, Mommy!", Gingerbread it was! :)


Snaggletooth (and i don't like it one bit!)
 
Look at these cute labels Santa used ;)

And my most precious gifts of all!
Two special necklaces from Jacob (bought at his school's holiday shop).
 
Kris finally got home and it was down to business! :)





 
Around lunch time, we headed over to Meme's and the kiddos opened gifts from my mom.






 
They are/we are spoiled!! 
So much to be thankful for!! 

1 comment:

The Crowder Family said...

What adorable pictures! I love the snowman/gingerbread man pancakes! And I love the "Jesus warms my heart" mugs! But the sweetest--the necklaces, hands down!!